Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"Krishna" in a new avatar!


Screaming headlines in today's The New Indian Express, Bengaluru edition..."Krishna enters Chickpet to cheers"..



Half awake and half asleep, this image caught my attention 

 

What divine intervention ...people of Chickpet seeing a miracle of a gigantic wheel of the chariot of Lord Partha ...I imagined letting loose wild squeals of delight...

Then reality struck me...jolting me from my half sleep to be awake fully..it was the metro tunnel driller named as "krishna" that had successfully dug through to emerge at Chickpet!

                                              


Do you see what I saw in the morning ..the giant wheel???

                                                             

The grand appearance...

                                                         

Will this new avatar of the Lord save us from traffic woes in Bengaluru???



13 comments :

  1. Hahahah! Even I wondered initially by what you meant! However droll it may sound, it's indeed a fitting analogy. It's a way out of the hectic traffic etc, so you can safely call it an avatar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is a result of frustration at getting stuck in the mad mayhem and hoping that namma metro after the completion of the North South corridor would provide the much needed respite from clogged roads in Bengaluru!
    Happy that the analogy made you to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!! It could be the holy Sudarsana chakra come to the succour of Bengalureans!! I liked the post laced in humour.
    Glad that metro is making headway in what could be one of the toughest areas of the city in making commuting easy sooner or later,preferably sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. see the perception...what I imagined as the wheel of the chariot became the Sudarshana chakra..this post was about perception and I think I have succeeded in my attempt Sir...Thankyou for appteciating the humour in the short post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha Sunita, for a moment I was wondering how come there is such an amazing piece of heritage in Bangalore :D .. Yea, hopefully the Metro is the solution. I can't wait for all the phases to connect together. It is a pain to travel in Bangalore via road..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot agree with you more on this...yes, the day all corridors are interconnected will see some respite from the chaos and confusion on the roads!

      Delete
  8. First i thought how come such a big finding was not in any news :) . Sure, only Krishna can help us from Bengaluru traffic problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arun for stopping by...Only divine intervention may work to provide relief to us- the hapless Bengalurians!

      Delete
  9. Made your point .....really effectively!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha.Loved your post so much.

    Cheers,
    Sriram & Krithiga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Sriram and Krithiga! You indeed made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Stop by or stumble or take a forced break and share your wonderful thoughts , I am waiting with bated breath!!!