Friday, November 27, 2015

Golden delight!




It is Diwali time folks once again thanks to sugar free natura.. but this time without the guilt of sugar and its calories! 

Presented here is an all time favourite from my stable....the delicious fried gram ladoo. Nothing can beat this simple but awesome delight and we shall make it with sugar free natura.
Ingredients:
1) Fried gram - 1 cup
2) Sugar free natura - 1 cup or 3/4 cup
3) Cashew - a handful chopped
4) Raisins - a handful
5) Almonds - a few chopped
6) Ghee - 1 cup

Method:
Fry the fried gram on low flame till the raw smell disappears
Melt the ghee and fry the cashews, raisins and almonds in the ghee
Powder the fried gram
Mix all ingredients and add ghee
Make ladoos in a jiffy

So...simple and delicious and have the added advantage of sugar free dessert. The hassle of powdering sugar is also not there as we are substituting with sugar free natura!
Tastes like heaven and try it whenever the urge of eating sweets happen!!!
Pic courtesy
Sunita's kitchen gallery

4 comments :

  1. I just had them few days back here at my place, and absolutely loved them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my fav too. Thanks Alok for enjoying the sweet!

      Delete
  2. I have a sweet tooth and how I love all this stuff. But nowadays I am so much bothered about weight. Time to try natura I guess. Btw I had no idea that you can prepare all these yummy sweets. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha.. Somali...I too can cook:)
      The middle age blues are setting in ..

      Delete

Stop by or stumble or take a forced break and share your wonderful thoughts , I am waiting with bated breath!!!